Warmfront Belgian Koselig for Men
Wind resistant warmth for winter weather.
Inspired by the Norwegian concept koselig - a sense of warmth, kinship, comfort and "cozy", the Warmfront Koselig will be your trusted companion in the dark snowy winter. More windblock and waterproof than our original - but not any thicker - the Koselig is ideal for winter fatbike and CX rides, snowshoe trips and the ski lift.
The collar design hails from the tough riders in the Belgian spring classics, with an subtle inspirational saying inside the collar.
Perfect on its own between 30-40F/ -1-4C as your first line of defense. Below freezing, we suggest wearing a thin baselayer and the Warmfront as your second layer.
- Insulating, wind resistant yet breathable fleece body
- Sublimated jersey collar with only our logo in the right side
- Elastic stretch binding
- Omnitape low snag Velcro collar
- 2.5 oz / 70g
- Body dimensions: 10 in. wide x 17 in. tall (25.4cm x 43 cm)
- Fits neck sizes 16" to 20"
- Rolls up small
- Handmade in Colorado
USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING