Fighter Warmfront Koselig for Women
We designed this collar to honor those fighting breast cancer, and those we've lost. With "Never Give Up. You Got This" on the inside of collar, hopefully these words inspire you on a run, on a ride, or simply fighting one more day.
Part of our Buy One, Give One program, we donate one to a fighter in need. Designed by Colorado artist CrawleySoftPen.
Wind resistant warmth for winter weather.
Inspired by the Norwegian concept koselig - a sense of warmth, kinship, comfort and "cozy", the Warmfront Koselig will be your trusted companion in the dark snowy winter. More windblock and waterproof than our original - but not any thicker - the Koselig is ideal for winter fatbike and CX rides, snowshoe trips and the ski lift.
Perfect on its own between 30-40F/ -1-4C as your first line of defense. Below freezing, we suggest wearing a thin baselayer and the Warmfront as your second layer.
- Insulating, wind resistant yet breathable fleece body
- Sublimated jersey collar with only our logo in the right side
- Elastic stretch binding
- Omnitape low snag Velcro collar
- 2.5 oz / 70g
- Body dimensions: 12 in. wide x 16 in. tall (25.4cm x 43 cm), flared and tapered fit.
- Fits neck sizes 14" to 17"
- Rolls up small
- Handmade in Colorado
USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING