Purple Nurple (PN) is a condition affecting cyclists, runners, skiers, hikers in which cold weather ruins your day.
Symptoms of PN include:
· Needing to go home to warm up
· Whining about the cold
· Ending your ride early
· Carrying too much stuff
DON'T SUFFER PN ALONE.
THERE IS HELP.
100% OF THE DOCTORS IN THIS STOCK PHOTO AGREE:
THE WARMFRONT PREVENTS PURPLE NURPLE.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE WARMFRONT?
Indications: The Warmfront is designed to make any outdoor activity more enjoyable. Cycling, running, hiking, skiing, snowboarding are all prone to Purple Nurple (PN) and taking a Warmfront with you is the most effective way to manage and prevent PN.
The Warmfront is effective for men and women.
Do not take THE WARMFRONT if you:
· Prefer being cold.
· Don't like trying new things.
· Want to carry a bunch of stuff you don't need.
How Should I Take The Warmfront:
· Always keep one in your pocket, just in case.
· When you get cold, simply put it on.
· When you get too warm, take it off and put it away.
· You should avoid carrying a vest, or a jacket. Save your money and buy a beer for your friends.
· Repeat as needed.
Side Effects Include:
· Having more fun outside.
· Not sweating as much.
· Being warmer.